Bitumen-Polyurethane based, two component, quick curing, permanent and highly flexible, A component for cold applied waterproofing material. Components A and B are prepared in suitable sizes and used in the application area by mixing.
HELLTECH FLOOR BITUMEN 2K-2K Polyurethane-Based Dispersıon Liquid Bitumen Membrane
- As a water and moisture proof material in underground applications such as foundation, curtain walls and basement,
- As protection and waterproofing material for building and structural elements exposed to leachate, temporary and continuous water pressure,
- Terrace, balcony, roof, kitchen, bathroom etc. as waterproofing material in dry or slightly damp details,
- Waterproofing of mineral surfaces such as concrete, stone, brick, briquette, plaster, screed,
- It is reinforced with 100 g / m² polyester felt carrier.
- Water tanks (except drinking water tanks) and water channels,
- Gypsum and cement based panels are used on old asphalt and EPDM covers
- Surface Preparation:
- Application surface should be cleaned from dust, dirt, rust and oil and loose parts should be scraped.
- Sharp edges and corners on the application surface.
- Remove the iron and wooden wedges on the application surface and, if any, the active water leaks and the gaps should be repaired with suitable repair materials.
- At least 5 cm diameter chamfer (cement based) should be applied to the corners and edges.
- Damaged and small spaces perforated surfaces on the application surface should be smoothened and closed by grouting with a trowel to the surface by adding silica sand to the lining material.
- Disruptions greater than 5mm on the application surface and the holes in the wall ,walls should be repaired by filling with suitable repair mortars.
- If water, water vapor and salt vapors are present on the negative side, application should not be made to the surface.
- In order to increase the adherence on concrete and curtain walls, it should be roughened.
- Dilatation joints should not be covered and the insulation material should be fully connected to the dilatation material.
- Maximum surface moisture content on the application surface should not exceed 4%.
- Avoid application at temperatures above 75% relative humidity and / or in temperatures of 35 ° C or higher.
- It should not be applied on surfaces that are frozen, melting or in the danger of rain or frost within 24 hours
- Ambient temperature: + 5 ° C / + 35 ° C
- Surface temperature to be applied: + 5 ° C / + 30 ° C
- Application tools: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray machine
- Mixing ratio (by weight): A: B = 1: 1
- Adding component A into component B slowly, using a mixer with 400-600 rpm for 3-5 minutes. until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Mixed material should be consumed during pot life.
- Material is applied at least in two coats by roller, airless spray machine or brush.
Component A and B: 25 kg metal bucket
- Store in a dry and closed place and protect from the sun.
- Shelf life is 12 months in unopened original packaging and in suitable storage conditions (dry conditions at temperatures between 5 ° C and 25 ° C).
- The product should be kept away from fire sources and should not be approached with cigarettes.
- Always wear gloves and goggles during application and avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- If the material comes in contact with skin and eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Sufficient ventilation must be made in the application area.