It is an epoxy resin-based, two-component, solvent-free floor coating material of low viscosity.
- As primer layer before application of epoxy or polyurethane top-coats on the concrete, cement or epoxy mortars for floors subject to medium to heavy load;
- As concrete primer to wet the concrete surface and provide a good adhesion bridge before top-coats of epoxy mortar, epoxy self-levelling screed, epoxy laminate or epoxy/polyurethane;
- As binder for preparation of level stabilization, repair and improvement mortar;
- As binder for preparation of epoxy mortar to obtain a thickness of 5 – 8 mm;
- For repair of big cracks and form of chamfering by mixing with silica sand or different fills.
- Low viscosity and resilient structure,
- High wetting capability,
- Applicable on damp concrete or curing mechanism, which sustains even in contact with water after application.
|Density||: 1,1 ± 0,05 kg/lt (A+B)|
|Mixing Ratio||: 2,5:1 (A:B – by weight)|
|Solids by volume||: %100 (A+B)|
|Pot Life (+10°C)||: 80 minutes|
|(+30°C)||: 25 minutes|
|Recoating Interval||: 12 hours /at 20°C|
|Light Traffic||: 24 hours / at 20°C|
|Fully Cured||: 7 days / at 20°C|
It is a two-component product and it Should, therefore, be prepared at the mix ratio specified for the quantity to be used, taking into consideration the pot life. For a homogenous mixture, make sure that the product temperature should not be less than 15°C. Component A should be stirred by itself by use of a mechanical mixer quickly and then the hardener (Component B) should be added, taking care of the mix ratio. Components A and B should be stirred for minimum 3 minutes until you have a homogenous mixture.
When ready for application, the product is applied by roller or airless spray until the surface is saturated well and pores are closed. Time for overcoating is minimum 12 hours (20°C) and maximum 10 days. It is very important that the second coat should be applied within the time for overcoating specified above. Lt reaches to a full mechanical and chemical strength in about 7 days.
Clean Up Of Tools
Cellulosic or Epoxy thinner.
A 14-kg set of HELLTECH FLOOR / NOVATECH FLOOR EPOXY SEALER 5000 consists of Component A in one pail of net 10 kg and Component B in one gallon of net 4 kg.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Shelf life of the product is 1 year for Components A and B when stored properly in the original container unopened.
As impregnation primer :
100-400 g/m2 (Depending on the concrete surface, it is recommended to thin it with Epoxy Thinner by
5-10 % for better impregnation).
Level stabilization mortar :
HELLTECH FLOOR / NOVATECH FLOOR EPOXY SEALER 5000 : 500 gr/m2
0,1 – 0,3 mm quartz sand : 500 gr/m2
6-7 mm epoxy mortar :
HELLTECH FLOOR / NOVATECH FLOOR EP OXY S E A L E R 5 0 0 0 : 1,5 kg/m2
0,1 – 0,6 mm quartz sand : 4,8 kg/m2
0,6 – 2,0 mm quartz sand : 7,2 kg /m2