It is epoxy-based, two-component, solvent-free floor and moisture tolerant floor chemical.
- In case of concrete surface with new screed on it, it is applied at the end of 5 days on the concrete with high moisture content without waiting for 21 days, the full cure time of the concrete,
- For repair of breaks and cracks on the surface.
- It may be used as levelling mortar.
- High moisture tolerance,
- Coring on green concrete (wet concrete),
- Possible to apply on the parquet 1 day later,
- Easy to apply by use of roller and trowel thanks to thixotropic structure,
- Easy adhesion of parquet thanks to its texture surface,
- Use of it as levelling mortar for repair of breaks and cracks.
|Density||:1,5 ± 0,05 kg/l (A+B)|
|Mix Ratio||:10:5 (A:B weight)|
|Solids by Volume||: %100 (A+B)|
|Pot Life (+10C)||: 80 minutes|
|(+30C)||: 25 minutes|
|Wait Time Between Coats||: 24 hours/ at 20C|
|Ready for Light Traffic||: 24 hours/ at 20C|
|Full Cure||: 7 day / at 20C|
|Coverage||: 300-500 g/m2|
|Application System||: Toothed Trowel, Spiked Roller|
It is a two-component product and it should, therefore, be prepared at the mix ratio specified for the guantity to be used, taking into consideration the pot life. For a homogenous mixture, make sure that the product temperature should not be less than 159C.
Component A should be stirred by itself by use of a mechanical mixer guickiy and then the hardener (Component B) should be added, taking care of the mix ratio. Components A and B should be stirred for minimum 3 minutes until you have a homogenous mixture.
When ready for application, the product is applied by trowel until the surface is saturated well and pores are dosed. Time for overcoating is minimum 8 hours (20 C) and maximum 10 days. It is very important that the second coat should be applied within the time for overcoating specified above. It reaches to a full mechanical and chemical strength in about 7 days.