It is an epoxy resin-based, two-component, solvent-free, nonfading and transparent floor coating material of low viscosity
• As decorative coating directly on surfaces with concrete finish or on visuals applied n the concrete finish:
• As decorative and protective coating after applications of epoxy or polyurethane mortar, self-levelling, terrazzo; and
• As protective coating against moisture, wear and chemicals on surfaces made of concrete-panel, MDF and similar composite panels against.
• Easy to apply,
• Applicable at high humidity and low temperatures,
• Very good adhesion to different surfaces,
• High non-fading strength indoors,
• Good chemical strength, and
• High compression and wear resistance.
|Density||: 1,06 ± 0,05 kg/I (A+B)|
|Mix Ratio||: 3:1 (A:B – by weight)|
|Solid by Volume||: %100 (A+B)|
|Pot Life (+10°C)||: 80 minutes|
|(+30°C)||: 30 minute|
|Wait Time Between Coats||: 12 hours / 20°C|
|Ready for Light Traffic||: 24 hours / 20°C|
|Full Cure||: 7 days / 20°C|
It is a two-component product and it should, therefore, be propared at the mix ratio specified for the quantity to be used, taking into consideration the pot life. For a homogenous mixture, make sure that the product temperature should not be less than 15°C. Component A should be stirred by itself by use of a mechanical mixer quickly and then the hardener (Component B) should be added, taking care of the mix ratio. Components A and B should be stirred for minimum 3 minutes until you have a homogenous mixture.
After made ready to apply, the mixture is applied by roller or airless spray to saturate the surface. Recommended consumption is 100-150 g/m2 in for 2-3 coats. Wait time between the coats is minimum 4 hours (20°C) and there is no limit for the maximum. It is very important that the second coat should be applied specified above. Lt reaches to a full mechanical and chemical within the time for overcoating strength in about 7 days.
Cellulosic or Epoxy thinner.
A 16-kg set of HELLTECH FLOOR / NOVATECH FLOOR EPOXY CRYSTAL COAT consists of Component A in one pail of net 12 kg and Component B) in one galloon of net 4 kg.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Shelf life of the product is 1 year for Components A and B when stored properly in the original container unopened.