It is a polyurethane resin-based, two-component, solvent-free high adhesive power polyurethane adhesive.
- As an adhesive for latex, polyurethane and rubber based carpet ;
- As an adhesive for interor and exterir rubber floore coating to concrete, metal and asphalted;
- As an adhesive for prefabricated weak walls prepared with polyurethane, wood plank, mushroom and metal tinfoil ;
- As an adhesive for iron and iron free metal sandwich panels to the wood. mid primer for surfaces with applicated glossy and surface hardener,
- As an adhesive for panels which are produced with bathroom, kitchen dry floor ceramic tile and provide voice isolation mushroom or SBR .
- Easy to application with splayed spud ,
- Fast curing, surfaces can be proper to foot traffic easily.
|Color||: Dark beige, Green|
|Density||: 1,65 ± 0,05 kg/lt (A+B)|
|Mixing Ratio||: 18:1,7 (A:B – by weight)|
|Solids by volume||: %100 (A+B)|
|Pot Life (+10°C)||: 60 minutes|
|(+30°C)||: 20 minutes|
|Recoating Interval||: 12 hours /at 20°C|
|Light Traffic||:24 hours / at 20°C|
|Fully Cured||: 7 days / at 20°C|
|Application Methods||: Splayed spud|
It is a two-component product and it should, therefore, be propared at the mix ratio specified for the quantity to be used, taking into consideration the pot life. For a homogenous mixture, make sure that the product temperature should not be less than 15°C. Component A should be stirred by itself by use of a mechanical mixer quickly and then the hardener (Component B) should be added, taking care of the mix ratio. Components A and B should be stirred for minimum 3 minutes until you have a homogenous mixture.
When ready for application, the product is applied by splayed spud. Application of active or stabile pressure to on adherend surfaces is important for adhesive performance. If applicated pressure , all adhere surface contact with adhesive and to be homogeneous transfer to surfaces.
Cleaning Of Tools
Residual adhesive and tools can be cleaning with cellulosic or polyurethane thinner currently dry adhesive.
A 19,7-kg set of HELLTECH FLOOR NOVATECH FLOOR ADHESIVE consists of Component A in one pail of net 18 kg and Component B in one gallon of net 1,7 kg.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Shelf life of the product is 1 year for Components A and B when stored properly in the original container unopened.