It is an epoxy resin-based, two-component and solvent-free, self levelling and color flooring material with low viscosity and aesthetic appearance.
- As electrostatically conductive surface coating on the concrete and cement surfaces.
- It may be used by itself on the surfaces exposed to mechanical load of medium degree as described in the application procedures.
- In case of surfaces exposed to heavy load, it is used as a finish coat as described in the application procedures after preparation of the concrete surface with the bearing epoxy layers (mortar, multilayer, etc.)
- Electrostatically conductive.
- Aesthetic appearing, forming a bright surface.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
|Color||: Any colors|
|Density||: 1,4 ± 0,05 kg/lt (A+B)|
|Mix Ratio||: 4:1 (A:B – by weight)|
|Solids by Volume||: %100 (A+B)|
|Pot Life (+10°C)||: 50 minutes|
|(+30°C)||: 20 minutes|
|Wait Time Between Coats||: 24 hours / at 20°C|
|Ready for Light Traffic||: 24 hours / at 20°C|
|Full Cure||: 7 days / at 20°C|
|In a mixture with quartz sand at ratio of 1||: 0,4;|
|Density||: 1,65 ± 0,05 kg/lt (A+B)|
|Compression Strength||: 80 N/mm2 (tam kürde)|
|Taber Abrasion Resistance||: 50 mg (in full cure)|
|Flexural Strength||: 35 N/mm² (in full cure)|
|Shore D Hardness||: 79 – 81|
|Electric Conductivity Resistance (RE)||: 104 – 105 Ohm|
It is a two-component product and it should, therefore, be propared at the mix ratio specified for the quantity to be used, taking into consideration the pot life. For a homogenous mixture, make sure that the product temperature should not be less than 15°C. Component A should be stirred by itself by use of a mechanical mixer quickly and then the hardener (Component B) should be added, taking care of the mix ratio. Components A and B should be stirred for minimum 3 minutes until you have a homogenous mixture.
When ready for application, the product is applied with toothed trowel on the surface in thickness of about 1.5mm and air bubbles in the coating should be released by the spiked roller.
Made ready for application, the concrete surfaces are primed with NOVATECH FLOOR EPOXY SEALER 5000, solvent-free, transparent and epoxy concrete primer by saturating the surface thoroughly. Application can be performed by roller or airless spray. After it gets dry, the appearance will be that of the wet concrete. Any concrete defects and big cavities after the application of the primer are repaired and filled with epoxy mortar to be obtained by mixing epoxy concrete primer and silica sand. And then the surface is primed again.
Conductive Coat: On the surface on which epoxy concrete primer is applied, copper sheet in minimum thickness of 150gr/ m2 is laid all over the area within 4-6 hours after the first dry of the primer. And at the wall bases, copper plates in thickness of 2mm are placed on the laid copper sheets. Care should be given that copper sheet and plates do not touch each other. Bearing Coat: Minimum 24 hours after application of the epoxy impregnation, 04. parts quartz sand of 0,1-0,3 is added to 1 part NOVATECH FLOOR ESD COAT electrostatic epoxy coating mixture and it is applied on the electrostatic epoxy coating bearing coat in thickness of 1.5mm.
- As impregnation primer: Novatech Floor Epoxy Sealer 5000,
- 100-400 g/m2 (Depending on the concrete surface, it is recommended to thin the first coat with Thinner by 5-10% forbetter impregnation)
- As Conductive Coat: Copper sheet in thickness of 150 g/m2 and copper plate in thickness of 2mm in contact with the copper sheet. (Earthing connection will be made from these plates to a proper earthing connection in distance of 10m maximum or through the main ring to be formed at the wall base.
- As bearing coat: Novatech Floor ESD Coat is mixed with quartz sand of 0,1-0,3 at ratio of 1:0,4 and at consumption ratio of 2,4-2,5 kg/m2.
- Plain Surface Appearance: quartz sand of 0,1-0,3 in 0.7 kg is added to the mixture of 1.8 kg A+B (for (1 m2, at 20°C)
- Texture Surface Appearance: Novatech Floor Epoxy Texture Agent is added to the mixture described above at ratio of 0,2-0,3 kg/m2 or 8-12%.
Cellulosic or Epoxy Thinner.
A 20-kg set of NOVATECH FLOOR EPOXY ESD COAT consists of Component A in one pail of net 16 kg and Component B in one galloon of net 4 kg.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Shelf life of the product is 1 year for Components A and B when stored properly in the original container unopened.
- As the thickness of the electrostatic epoxy coating will affect the conductivinty, the rough surfaces shuold be definitely leveled before coating.
- For surfaces to be exposed to heavy mechanical load, the surface may be reinforced before application with NOVATECH FLOOR SEALER 5000 before application.
- Priming coat should not be impaired with sand.
- Do not apply the bearing coat before the priming coat becomes fully cured.
- Make sure the bearing coat should not be thicker than 1.5 mm or the consumption should not be more than 2,5 kg/m2. Higher thickness reduces conductivity.
- Do not use sand to obtain texture appearance.
- Connection from the copper plates to a proper earthing expert electrician.