They are polyurethane systems applied by spraying method. This product is applied with high pressure spray polyurethane machine. The application in the form of mobile application provides application advantage in all kinds of construction sites and high buildings. It takes the shape of the applied surface by spraying and on-site application and provides application on all surfaces.
- Building interior and exterior insulation
- Cold room insulation
- Roof, roof and roof floor insulation
- Reverse ceiling insulation
- Basic curtain walls and floor insulation
- Isolation of animal shelters and poultry farms,
It is an environmentally friendly polyol mixture, which is formulated as B2 by combustion according to DIN 4102 and does not contain ozone layer (HCFC) gases
- B1, B2 and B3 nonflammability class
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Outstanding adhesion and mechanical properties
- 15-600 kg / m3 application density preference
- Environmentally friendly blowing gas
- Rapid reaction profile that does not cause leakage
A Component – ISOCYANATE:
Polymeric Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate
B Component – POLYOL:
Mixture of Polyol and Auxiliary Agents
Mix the polyol mixture well before use. In order to ensure good foam adhesion, the surface must be dry, not at very low temperature, and free from dust and grease.
The application density may vary according to the number and thickness of the applied layer, atmospheric conditions and the type of application (horizontal – vertical).
For more detailed information, please contact our technical consultants before use.
Polyol Isocyanate Parameter Unit Standard
it is a highly hygroscopic product and must therefore be stored in a cool and dry environment such as 20oC. To prevent moisture from getting out after use, close the lid tightly. It has a life span of at least 3 months if stored as recommended.